Meet the team
Co-founder & CEO
Paul has been designing websites since 1995. Between 1981 and 1995, he was a typographer and typeface and print designer. He has presented extensively on topics such as design research, usability, and social networking.
An interesting recent project was a study of the software and methods used to run the ground game for the Obama presidential campaign, a summary of which Billy and he recently presented at Agile 2009.
He is a jazz musician and gigs frequently around Chicago.
Recent blog posts
- Conway's Law revisited
- Published on Sep 17, 2014 | Category: design
- In 1968, Melvin Conway, an early computer scientist and hacker, published a paper in Datamation magazine entitled “How Do Committees Invent?” Conway described what would ...
- Mobile site or mobile app?
- Published on Nov 3, 2010 | Category: design, mobile
- Many people ask us, should we build a mobile website or an app? We generally suggest that clients build a mobile site first, unless there are compelling reasons to have an app. Mobi...